Opaque red and yellow acrylic - any interest in splitting?

Terry Whisenant

Aug 14, 2017, 4:54:12 PM8/14/17
to ATXHS Discuss
I went next door to inquire about some red and yellow acrylic.

I was told it was only available as full sheets for $125 per sheet.

I don't need anywhere near that to start with :P

Is anyone interested in dividing up some of those?

Brad Selph

Aug 14, 2017, 4:59:37 PM8/14/17
to ATXHS Discuss
What size?

James Loftus-Mercer

Aug 15, 2017, 10:44:16 AM8/15/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I have some red scrap lying around at home. About 8 SF (4'x2-ish'), I think.

Could possibly bring it into shop this weekend if you like.

-=James

Matthew Coleman

Aug 15, 2017, 11:48:38 AM8/15/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Terry,

What thickness are you wanting? I am interested in possibly buying up to half of each sheet.