reinstate membership

me

Dec 11, 2017, 1:34:16 PM12/11/17
to ATXHS Discuss
I would like to start up my membership again and I also need to get a new door card.  I have emailed trea...@atxhs.org but have not heard back.  I would love to get access this week if possible.  Is there anyone else to contact?  THanks

Robert Ristroph

Dec 11, 2017, 2:15:34 PM12/11/17
to atxhs-discuss
Email me at o...@atxhs.org. I will be at the Hackerspace tonight and
tomorrow night and can help sort out everything and get a key fob set
up.

--Rob
> --

http://rgr.freeshell.org/

Tressa Gilmer

Dec 12, 2017, 10:15:23 AM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I also emailed the treasurer and was never contacted back. Who do i speak to about freezing my account for a month?

Please excuse any errors or typos...sent from My iBrain.

On Dec 11, 2017, at 12:34 PM, me <m...@melissaborrell.com> wrote:

I would like to start up my membership again and I also need to get a new door card.  I have emailed trea...@atxhs.org but have not heard back.  I would love to get access this week if possible.  Is there anyone else to contact?  THanks

Melissa Borrell

Dec 12, 2017, 10:55:01 AM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I did receive the invoice and paid it but do not have a fob.  I signed up to laser cut tomorrow morning at 8am- will anyone be there that can let me in? If so please message me- 512-507-4545

Sent from my iPhone
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "ATXHS Discuss" group.

Martin Bogomolni

Dec 12, 2017, 11:26:31 AM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Tressa,

I just looked in our invoicing system and your membership is in "pause"/"stopped" mode. You were invoiced this month ( 12/1 ) and your membership is valid to the end of the year.

Sincerely,
Martin Bogomolni
Director of Education, Founder
ATX Hackerspace

Martin Bogomolni

Dec 12, 2017, 11:28:35 AM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Melissa,

Remember to enable auto-pay on your account, or you'll lose the $25 discount on your next billing.

Sincerely,

Melissa Borrell

Dec 12, 2017, 12:32:36 PM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
OK, how do I do that?  And please let me know how I can arrange to pick up a fob as well as hopefully get in to the building in the morning as I don't have one yet!  Thanks!

Martin Bogomolni

Dec 12, 2017, 6:50:44 PM12/12/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

Melissa,

The directions to set up AutoPay were on the bottom of the form you used to sign in:

http://join.atxhs.org/

To re-iterate:

You will be sent an monthly recurring invoice for $100 with a $25 discount for signing up for auto-pay. If you would like to continue to receive discount of $25 a month, select the auto-pay option when you are making your first payment! If you do not select the auto-pay option, your second invoice will be for $100 and you will need to contact trea...@atxhackerspace.org to have the auto-pay discount added back to your account.

To reiterate, select the option labeled "Charge the full amount ($75.00) to my credit card monthly." to continue being charged only $75, otherwise your next invoice will be for $100 instead.

The default option is to pay manually and is NOT the one you want.