Bike Air-Pump

kosen.rufu.email

Sep 11, 2016, 9:24:48 AM9/11/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Cleared out a couple houses with one of our new members yesterday 'cause man-power was needed and acquired the bike that I temporarily placed in the classroom to ensure no one would grab it (probably should have just placed it in the auto-bay area up against a wall. My apologies). I put the date on the classroom board as the 10th but it was placed there on the 11th around 03:30 so that date is incorrect. I'll be back for it today after work and planned on trying to get it all good for riding.

What I'm wondering if anyone knows if we have a bike-pump in the shop anywhere I could use to at least air up the tires and take it for a test ride?

Joe N

Sep 11, 2016, 9:30:58 AM9/11/16
to ATXHS Discuss

We have the air compressor? If that doesn't work for you. Let me know soon I can drop a pump off temporarily

On Sep 11, 2016 8:24 AM, "kosen.rufu.email" <kosen.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cleared out a couple houses with one of our new members yesterday 'cause man-power was needed and acquired the bike that I temporarily placed in the classroom to ensure no one would grab it (probably should have just placed it in the auto-bay area up against a wall. My apologies). I put the date on the classroom board as the 10th but it was placed there on the 11th around 03:30 so that date is incorrect. I'll be back for it today after work and planned on trying to get it all good for riding.

What I'm wondering if anyone knows if we have a bike-pump in the shop anywhere I could use to at least air up the tires and take it for a test ride?

kosen.rufu.email

Sep 11, 2016, 9:34:46 AM9/11/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Oh yeah, I guess the air compressor would work as well since the size should be the same for the bike tire too.

I'm at work and likely to be working over-time today, but I can check it out and if I end up needing a bike pump I can get back to this post.

Thanks!

On Sunday, September 11, 2016 at 8:30:58 AM UTC-5, josephqtn1 wrote:

We have the air compressor? If that doesn't work for you. Let me know soon I can drop a pump off temporarily

On Sep 11, 2016 8:24 AM, "kosen.rufu.email" <kosen.ru...@gmail.com> wrote:
Cleared out a couple houses with one of our new members yesterday 'cause man-power was needed and acquired the bike that I temporarily placed in the classroom to ensure no one would grab it (probably should have just placed it in the auto-bay area up against a wall. My apologies). I put the date on the classroom board as the 10th but it was placed there on the 11th around 03:30 so that date is incorrect. I'll be back for it today after work and planned on trying to get it all good for riding.

What I'm wondering if anyone knows if we have a bike-pump in the shop anywhere I could use to at least air up the tires and take it for a test ride?

Joe N

Sep 11, 2016, 9:38:47 AM9/11/16
to ATXHS Discuss

Shraeder or presta valve is the 2 types. Most likely a shraeder valve.