[[ Education ]] LASER CLASS ADDED : SAT 25th at 1pm

Martin Bogomolni

Nov 23, 2017, 5:20:45 PM11/23/17
to ATXHS Members, ATXHS Discuss
Due to the influx of new members who need a laser class, we
have added one more laser class this week.  It will be Saturday the 25th
from 1pm-3pm.

Sign up for the class here:

https://atxhs.setmore.com/

Our calendar of classes is at:

Martin Bogomolni

Nov 23, 2017, 8:31:25 PM11/23/17
to ATXHS Members, ATXHS Discuss
Rob has moved the class from 1pm to 3p-5pm.

-M

Robert Ristroph

Nov 23, 2017, 10:51:23 PM11/23/17
to atxhs-discuss, ATXHS Members
It's still at 1pm.

--Rob
> --

http://rgr.freeshell.org/

Luke Keyes

Nov 24, 2017, 9:51:28 AM11/24/17
to ATXHS Discuss
Blue or Red?

Martin Bogomolni

Nov 24, 2017, 10:49:04 AM11/24/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

The calendar was having a glitch ... the class is at 1pm and everyone who signed up for the class has been alerted.

Robert Ristroph

Nov 24, 2017, 11:41:18 AM11/24/17
to atxhs-discuss
The class is on the Red Laser.

Especially for Tech Shop members with extensive laser experience, I
have been doing a checkout class on the blue laser after the Red Laser
class. I can do that at the end of the class on Saturday.

--Rob
--
http://rgr.freeshell.org/