Can anyone help me with some mig welding?

microwhatever

Sep 16, 2017, 6:54:09 PM9/16/17
to ATXHS Discuss
I've used a stick welder (many) years ago, but I have a small project that I am working on and I think the mig welder would be perfect.
I'd love a welding class but I don't see any scheduled on the cal.
If there is going to be anyone around that could give me a hand and a few pointers let me know. I can swing by hackerspace anytime that works for you.

Watched some youtube videos, pretty sure I could get by without serious injury  or burning the place down.. but more importantly I'd like my weld to hold ;)

Thanks
Mark

Joe N

Sep 17, 2017, 8:25:20 AM9/17/17
to ATXHS Discuss
I can come by this afternoon. Let me know

mark

Sep 17, 2017, 1:58:50 PM9/17/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Joe thanks man, I was going to email you earlier , but I had some prep work I needed to do first.
I was unable to get the prep work done first today.
So I'm not ready yet.
Thanks for getting back to me so fast though.
I won't be ready until next week.