Truck service

porter.click

Apr 20, 2018, 11:58:13 AM4/20/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I am new to Austin and have an alignment issue with my Ford F250 truck. Light weight trucks are cheap to repair, but this is diesel, bigger truck and the repair shops take advantage for no other reason than diesel even if the problem is not diesel. I need a good, honest repair shop. Any recommendations. Thx

martinld835

Apr 21, 2018, 5:25:10 PM4/21/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I use Olmeda tire and auto on n.lamar. always been fair to me. They are honest and open say and Sun. Marty

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device

Doug Craig

Apr 22, 2018, 6:41:41 PM4/22/18
to ATXHS Discuss
The owner of Olmeda is my neighbor. Great guy, and extremely knowledgeable. He's saved me a couple of times when I got too far into the deep end on a car repair.