2nd Wednesday Game Night - Starting tonight at 6pm!

James Shields

Mar 14, 2018, 10:22:18 AM3/14/18
to ATXHS Discuss
2nd Wednesday Game Nights have been approved and the first is tonight.

I have combat mechanics for a game I've been developing that I'd like to test out in a gladiatorial throwdown.
Players will have choice of armor and weapon selections and even the option to upgrade from a fallen opponent.

If the arena battles finish sooner than expected, I will have options to play in a TMNT setting or a coin-flipping
western as mysterious drifters. (or more gladiator fights if there is demand for it)

Hope you can make it. Bring your pencils and dice if you have 'em. If not, I will have plenty.

-James

casey brotherton

Mar 14, 2018, 11:48:49 AM3/14/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Dice box is ready, I plan to be there.  Thanks for organizing this, James!