[[ Education ]] Tarps on floor, paint on walls

Martin Bogomolni

Jun 7, 2017, 10:52:46 AM6/7/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-discuss

Mandie and I got the walls wiped down, tarps to protect the carpet in place, and started to trim and paint yesterday evening.   Half the room is painted now, and more trimming and painting will be going on tonight.

A warm thank you to Alex B!  As our strength started to flag at around 10pm, he came in and lent a hand with rolling paint onto the wall like a pro.   We got a lot more done than we otherwise could have.

Photos here:

https://goo.gl/photos/iG3MEMu8bJku978L6

Albatross Hotel

Jun 7, 2017, 1:59:02 PM6/7/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

It's really nice to see the classroom renovation progress. You guys are awesome!