Kitchen Cabinet

Amanda Russell

Oct 6, 2017, 2:52:13 PM10/6/17
to ATXHS Discuss
I have an upper and lower kitchen cabinet I built in a class at ACC about a year ago. It’s got a solid poplar face frame and drawer front, white formica top, and the rest is maple plywood. Started staining the lower cabinet a dark walnut color, never got back around to it, and honestly I don’t have the space in my new apartment for it. It’s in really great condition, solid. I was going to see if anyone could use it, or even if the space needed something like this in the form of storage. Let me know, and when I have the chance I will attach a picture.