Atx Hack for change

Joe N

May 31, 2017, 6:37:45 PM5/31/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, ATXHS Discuss

Orlando and Celine,

They came in got a tour and wanted to promote there event this weekend at St Edwards. There will be food and drink.

They are promoting biking and better technology  integrated bicycles. If you are interested. The link is below.

http://atxhackforchange.org/faqs

Tamara Hudgins

Jun 21, 2018, 5:21:45 PM6/21/18
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Sharlym Aquino, Kara Torbert
Greetings,

We have a Makerbot that is in need of immediate repair. Camp is on and it just broke. Requires soldering, we think. If anyone can help (we can pay), please message my colleagues Sharlym Gil (sha...@girlstart.org) and Kara Torbert (ka...@girlstart.org).

Thank you!

Tamara

Tamara Hudgins, Ph.D. | Executive Director
Girlstart: CTX, HTX, NTX, and growing nationally! 512.536.0196 cell

Would you like to schedule a call or meeting? At your convenience! Here is a direct link to my calendar.

The newest research: Girlstart girls outperform in science and math (again)! (Link to file is via 'recent research' button in green)

Joe N

Jun 21, 2018, 6:48:16 PM6/21/18
to ATXHS Discuss, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Sharlym Aquino, Kara Torbert
Tamara,

I can't guarantee anything. We have members here who could probably help.

Joe N

Jun 21, 2018, 7:29:35 PM6/21/18
to ATXHS Discuss, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Sharlym Aquino, Kara Torbert
I have a member who can work on it.