Metal Project

Juba M.

Dec 28, 2016, 12:16:34 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Happy Holidays Everybody,

I have a metal project (bottle opener) that I'm working on and I heard that Mobius is the man to talk to. Does anyone have his contact info?

Thanks,
Juba

Joe N

Dec 28, 2016, 12:19:35 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss

Mobius.il...@gmail.com

I'll also be in shortly if have questions

Juba M.

Dec 28, 2016, 1:52:49 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Ok, I'll shoot him a message. I have meeting coming up soon. Are you going to be there a while? I might be able to head out after.

Thanks

Joe N

Dec 28, 2016, 2:02:37 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss
I will here till till at least 7

On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 12:52 PM, Juba M. <sath...@gmail.com> wrote:
Ok, I'll shoot him a message. I have meeting coming up soon. Are you going to be there a while? I might be able to head out after.

Thanks

Juba M.

Dec 28, 2016, 6:46:05 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Okay, looks like I'll be able to make. See ya soon.

Joe N

Dec 28, 2016, 7:15:54 PM12/28/16
to ATXHS Discuss

I'm here