Corel graphic design help

Josh Evans

Jan 4, 2017, 11:03:29 AM1/4/17
to ATXHS Discuss

Hello,

Im working on a proposal in Corel for a large project.  My proposal is finished but I need some help with the graphics and backgrounds etc.  All the text is done, pictures selected, its a finished proposal.   50 pages total in Corel.

Im looking for someone that is a corel genius and can focus on just the looks of the graphic layout.  Im tight on cash but do have a small budget.

Please email if you are available as the deadline is Friday. The project is for the next worlds tallest building in Dubai.

Please email if interested.

thanks,

Josh