Hackathon for human-robot improvised comedy

Brad Knox

Aug 21, 2016, 5:11:38 PM8/21/16
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Arthur Simone
Hi, everyone. This art-and-tech amalgamation will be happening soon. I'll be there as much as I can. It'd be great to see some of the hackerspace community there. :)

Join me, Arthur Simone of Coldtowne Theater, and others this Labor Day weekend in East Austin to build robot and AI characters for human improvisers to perform alongside.

Sept. 2–4. 6pm to 6pm.

Particularly welcome: programmers, makers, engineers, designers, artists, and performers

Please share with anyone you think would be into this. Teenagers are welcome to attend as well.

Here's the link to more info and tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/bot-party-hackathon-tickets-27102000814

Brad Knox, PhD
CEO, Emoters
http://emoterbots.com     <------------| Sign up for early-bird discounts and robot updates |