New In Austin / Touch Sensitive EL wire!

foolish...@gmail.com

Sep 4, 2016, 7:29:11 PM9/4/16
to ATXHS Discuss
Hey ATXHS!

My name is Josh, and I just moved to Austin to start a PhD.

My summer project was putting together this kickstarter for a board that makes EL wire touch sensitive: http://kck.st/2bKN284

Preorders close tomorrow night. Please do spread the word off list too to any artists/musicians/dancers/designers ect who might be interested! It's just so much easier to collaborate with people in the same city.

Have a place in Cherrywood, and don't know anyone in the area yet!  Will try to swing by ATXHS in the next few weeks, seems a bit tricky to get to without a car.

Happy Long Weekend,

Josh
foolzone.com/lets-get-lost

Martin Bogomolni

Sep 4, 2016, 8:45:14 PM9/4/16
to atxhs-discuss

To get to ATX Hackerspace from cherrywood:

5 minute walk to the #10 bus

Take bus 35 stops to RUNDBERG/DESSAU

10 minute walk north to 9701 DESSAU RD

Highest efficiency is to take you bike, bus, bike.

-M

foolish...@gmail.com