Open House Tonight

Joseph Ngo

Mar 24, 2015, 11:31:56 AM3/24/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I have a project that I'm going to work on tonight. If other members that have a project and the time to work on there project during the open house that would be great.

Jeffrey Cicolani

Mar 24, 2015, 11:56:31 AM3/24/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
I am planning on being there. The power supply issue on my 3D printer is solved (thanks to the suggestions from the mail list), but I still have a long way to go before it can be considered working. Hopefully some of the 3D printer guys will be there because I can seriously use the help with troubleshooting and all of that.

Jeffrey Cicolani
Vice President
The Robot Group

See my most recent geekiness at www.cicolanistudios.com

"Power to the people powerful enough to crush the other people" Joss Whedon
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." Joss Whedon

Clio Dunn

Mar 24, 2015, 1:14:21 PM3/24/15
to atxhs-discuss

I look forward to seeing it.

Joseph Bridgewater

Mar 24, 2015, 8:03:28 PM3/24/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Jeffrey, I'm hoping to make it there about 8:30PM. If I make it, I'd
be happy to try to give you a hand.

Jeffrey Cicolani

Mar 25, 2015, 9:59:18 AM3/25/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Joseph, Thanks again for all your help. I haven't had a chance to work on it since last night but 0.28 * 0.4A as the reference voltage and Arctic Silver Ceramic thermal compound are  my big take-aways.

And another thanks to Riley for his help getting things moving and Danny for recognizing the sound of out of phase steppers. With all of last night's help I should have the 3D printer moving, if not printing, by the weekend. Heck, I may just bring it back tomorrow as my Robot Group build night project.

Joseph Ngo

Mar 25, 2015, 10:52:38 AM3/25/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

I think you talked to Joseph  Bridgewater.

Clio Dunn

Mar 25, 2015, 11:04:30 AM3/25/15
to atxhs-discuss

Yes, Joseph Bridgewater is the only one of our Josephs not going by Joe in conversation.

I want to thank you for helping me with the MIG welding last night, and also for giving tours to large groups of people earlier in the night. Very cool.

Jeffrey Cicolani

Mar 25, 2015, 11:26:52 AM3/25/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Ah, well, thank you Joseph Bridgewater.