Sunday's Robot Group Meeting

Jeffrey Cicolani

Nov 11, 2016, 1:13:03 PM11/11/16
to The Robot Group Mailing List, atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
This week we will be talking about getting started with robotics with the Raspberry Pi. I will be outlining the plan for a Raspberry Pi powered robot that can be controlled with your phone. We will discuss the high level architecture of the robot and the parts needed for this project. We will be using Python, a simple yet powerful programming language, to program the robot.

This project is intended to get you started with a very flexible and powerful platform that is suitable for continued development and research well beyond the basics.

So, if you're interested in learning about robotics using the Raspberry Pi, please attend. The meeting starts at 6:00 with time for meet & greet. The discussion will begin promptly at 6:30.

Jeffrey Cicolani
Vice President; The Robot Group; http://therobotgroup.org
Chair; Chupacabracon; http://chupacabracon.com

See my most recent geekiness at www.cicolanistudios.com and http://nomadrobot.info

"Power to the people powerful enough to crush the other people" Joss Whedon
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." Joss Whedon