Red Laser Z-height issue

flip

Jan 18, 2017, 7:47:51 PM1/18/17
to ATXHS Discuss, dan...@austin.rr.com
The red laser Z-height is out of whack; at a setting of 0.125 z-height the head is sitting inches above the bed. Laser does not cut at all (leaves a big thick line). I've left a note on the printer.

flip

Danny Miller

Jan 18, 2017, 8:04:47 PM1/18/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

I'll fix it.

Danny

On 1/18/2017 6:47 PM, flip wrote:
The red laser Z-height is out of whack; at a setting of 0.125 z-height the head is sitting inches above the bed. Laser does not cut at all (leaves a big thick line). I've left a note on the printer.

flip

Danny Miller

Jan 19, 2017, 1:11:05 AM1/19/17
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

All fixed.

Try to keep the thing clean.  The axis may have jammed because of all the crap that got dropped off the honeycomb but landed on the lifting table beneath it.

Danny