Re: I have been trying to make your class but have failed...

Marshall Peck

Mar 25, 2015, 8:56:53 AM3/25/15
to Hector The, atxhs-discuss
Hi Hector,

I just got this email. You may have messaged the wrong person here. If you want to get in touch with the hackerspace about classes email:
atxhs-discuss@googlegroups.com (you may want to join the google group to see the replies. Visit their site for more current information and contact lists.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Hector The <outsider....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey Marshall,
Any chance I can schedule a class please, I have been a member but have not been able to use the blue laser cutter until I get certified.  Please let me know how soon I can take your class I am trying to make a chess board and some engraving on polished granite slates.

Thank you,
Hector Cavazos
This communication constitutes an electronic communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 USC 2510, and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient, and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the communication. Any review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication.

Clio Dunn

Mar 25, 2015, 11:22:53 AM3/25/15
to atxhs-discuss, Hector The

Hi Hector,

You can also go here to see the laser calass times: http://atxhs.org/wiki/Class_List

As you look at the embedded Google Calendar for April (make sure you've hit the forward button at the top of the calendar to move the calendar forward to April), you will notice the laser class will be taught on the first and third Tuesdays of the month. That's on April 7th and 21st.

You can email Matt Mancuso if you want, but if he doesn't get back to you with a confirmation, go anyway. I've never seen anyone turned down for laser class instruction. The class runs one or two hours, varying with number of attendees.

Hector The

Mar 25, 2015, 11:30:52 PM3/25/15
to Clio Dunn, atxhs-discuss

I sent an email to h...@atxhs.Org is that the best way to register?

Clio Dunn

Mar 25, 2015, 11:56:52 PM3/25/15
to Hector The, atxhs-discuss

That sounds good to me! Enjoy your class. I hope to meet you sometime around the Hackerspace.

Robert Ristroph

Mar 26, 2015, 6:01:32 PM3/26/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com, Hector The
Hi Hector,

I am teaching someone the laser class at 10 pm tonight, if you can
make it I will teach you also.

If not maybe we can do it this weekend.

--Rob

--