Thank you ATX Hackerspace!

exotok

Mar 27, 2015, 6:37:52 PM3/27/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com

Hey this is Blaine from the film production “JustBeCos.”

I’d like to thank everyone at the ATX Hackerspace for opening your doors to us. We got the look and feel we needed for the scene and it went quite smoothly. This was a perfect location for this shoot and you guys were very generous for letting us use it. Turns out we only needed 3 of the 4 hours allotted, so I let the staff know and it gave everyone an extra hour to hack away.

Much thanks to Clio for getting us in touch with the right people to make this happen. Can’t tell you how much this helped us.

Needless to say, ATX Hackerspace will be getting a BIG thank you in the credits.

4. FETT&ENZO.jpg
8. Fett1.jpg

Chris McLaughlin

Mar 27, 2015, 7:42:51 PM3/27/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
Glad to hear it went well for you!

Let us know when your program is released and shoot us a link or info.

exotok

Apr 9, 2015, 2:42:27 AM4/9/15
to atxhs-...@googlegroups.com
We're still filming, but all our current information can be found on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/justbecostv