Code Lunch Tomorr-ah

Chad Myers

Apr 23, 2014, 12:43:20 PM4/23/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Seems Whole Foods has been the crowd favorite. How about we make that the default until someone comes up with a better idea?

-Chad

Eric Anderson

Apr 23, 2014, 10:16:36 PM4/23/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I'm cool with that.  Who is planning on being there?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Chad Myers <chad....@gmail.com> wrote:
Seems Whole Foods has been the crowd favorite. How about we make that the default until someone comes up with a better idea?

-Chad

Douglas Loyo

Apr 23, 2014, 11:33:04 PM4/23/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com

Hey if Eric is going im in!

Eric Anderson

Apr 23, 2014, 11:46:27 PM4/23/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
You just want me to drive...

Gary Cox

Apr 23, 2014, 11:48:00 PM4/23/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I would be there but we have a demo at that time.  See you guys next time
Thank you,
Gary Cox

Eric Anderson

Apr 24, 2014, 11:00:27 AM4/24/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
*crickets*

Hearing no responses, a couple of us are headed to North Loop Trailer Park (vegan friendly):

Shoot out an email if you want to join us.  We'll get there about 11:45

Gary Cox

Apr 24, 2014, 11:35:15 AM4/24/14
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
We have a meeting today so unfortunately wont make it this week