geek lunch?

Tom Jaeschke

Sep 25, 2013, 10:35:05 AM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Where will the smart people coalesce tomorrow? I want to stalk you.
your fanboy

Steve Donie

Sep 25, 2013, 10:45:37 AM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I've got some clients coming in from out of town, so I'm not going to make it this week.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 9:35 AM, Tom Jaeschke <fever...@gmail.com> wrote:
Where will the smart people coalesce tomorrow? I want to stalk you.
your fanboy

Eric Hexter

Sep 25, 2013, 11:27:27 AM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Anyone else? I would love to talk about continuous deployment with anyone on then path
--
Eric Hexter

blog | http://Hex.LosTechies.com
info | http://www.linkedin.com/in/erichexter

Eric Anderson

Sep 25, 2013, 11:34:07 AM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I could handle anywhere along 360.

There's also Tino's on 2222 or the Tino's on 183 (usually less crowded).

Raif Harik

Sep 25, 2013, 12:31:10 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Hexter, we are on the road to cd, but let me tell you this is like the road to oblivion.  We are still using tfs which makes cd much much less likely to be successful, so my first step is to stage coup to git.  Then things will get interesting.  If I make it to lunch we can talk about it.

Sharon Cichelli

Sep 25, 2013, 12:37:49 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
This is like the teaser to a really cool road movie. I want to see this movie.

"On the road to deliverance, they were on the road to oblivion. A lone git warrior stages a coup. Things are about to get interesting..."

Jason Reimer

Sep 25, 2013, 12:38:39 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
lol

Raif Harik

Sep 25, 2013, 12:53:19 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com

Trust me.  It sounds like a cool movie but it is a real horror show.

Eric Hexter

Sep 25, 2013, 2:19:41 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Lol yeah we are using the right tools but there is a bunch more to it , we are currently doing continuous delivery, but continuous deployment is like turning it up to eleven

Tom Jaeschke

Sep 25, 2013, 5:41:44 PM9/25/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Tino's Greek Food at 9828 Great Hills Trail ???

Eric Anderson

Sep 26, 2013, 8:44:38 AM9/26/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, Tino's at 183 @ Great Hills Trail.

Eric Anderson

Sep 26, 2013, 12:43:45 PM9/26/13
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Heading that way.  Should be there by noon.