ATX Lunch, Thursday Jan 21, 11:30am at Central Market on Lamar and 38th?

Mitch Fincher

Jan 19, 2016, 1:50:15 PM1/19/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Hey, I miss catching up with everyone at our ATX lunches.
Anyone interested in lunch this Thursday Jan 21, 11:30 at Central Market on Lamar and 38th?

We can talk about old times and what's going on in the tech world of Austin.

Cheers,
Mitch Fincher

--
Gravity never sleeps.

Eric Anderson

Jan 19, 2016, 1:59:34 PM1/19/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I'm interested. Who else is in?

Sent with fat fingers and an autocorrect with a mind of its own.

Kevin Miller

Jan 19, 2016, 2:47:46 PM1/19/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I am down.

Douglas Loyo

Jan 19, 2016, 3:29:56 PM1/19/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
I'm in.

Regards,

Douglas Loyo
Double Line Partners

Steve Donie

Jan 19, 2016, 6:13:41 PM1/19/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Put me down as a maybe - would love to see everyone, but that is the last day of the sprint and it will depend on whether we are done enough or not!

Steve

Mitch Fincher

Jan 20, 2016, 10:41:44 AM1/20/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We have a quorum.  I'll get to CM a little before 11:30 and grab a table upstairs.  We'll have two or three people from my work place, Kantar.
-Mitch
Gravity never weeps..

Douglas Loyo

Jan 21, 2016, 10:15:48 AM1/21/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys, something came up and I cant make it.

Se y'all next time.

Regards,

Douglas Loyo
Double Line Partners

Steve Donie

Jan 21, 2016, 11:26:22 AM1/21/16
to atx-cod...@googlegroups.com
Looks like I am going to be able to make it! See y'all soon.