Best Wishes to all for a very Merry Christmas

ATSSUFT

Dec 25, 2013, 2:14:18 PM12/25/13
to ATSS/uft Google Group
To all of our friends who celebrate the gift of Christmas, may you experience all the joys of the season! Jim and Rozella

Rozella G. Clyde
Sent from my iPhone

Brenda Parnes

tara...@aol.com

Dec 30, 2013, 4:03:50 PM12/30/13
to atss...@googlegroups.com

Thank you Rozella.
Wishing you and your loved ones a happy, healthy, and prosperous New Year.

Best,
Taraneh

Jack Zevin

Dec 30, 2013, 6:40:55 PM12/30/13