Missing units

Enno Rehling

Aug 18, 2013, 4:03:38 PM8/18/13
to atlanti...@googlegroups.com

Looking at my own report, it seems like there is a problem with units moving into and put off shops and buildings going lost. I made changes to that part of the code, so that is definitely possible. Of you notice this on your report, please let me know. I will repeat the turn off our turns out that this is indeed a bug, so hold off on writing orders for now of you can.

Enno Rehling

Aug 18, 2013, 9:52:46 PM8/18/13
to atlanti...@googlegroups.com
There was indeed a serious bug that would drop units from a region, and some very important units getting lost means I re-ran the turn. Please make sure to use only the latest turn reports, and ignore the old ones.

Note to self: Pointers are hard, and you can never write enough tests.