no report this week?

Dirk Meister

Jul 15, 2013, 5:10:00 PM7/15/13
to atlanti...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

is there no report this week? I didn't get one until today.

greetings,
Dirk

harry

Jul 16, 2013, 9:21:20 AM7/16/13
to atlanti...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, I didnt get a report either, but thanks to my stalking skills I know that Enno is off camping this week. I suppose the game will proceed normally once he is back.

Enjoy your summer
Harry

Enno Rehling

Jul 18, 2013, 8:19:23 AM7/18/13
to atlanti...@googlegroups.com
I have indeed been camping, and I'm on a hotel internet PC right now with no ssh access to the server. I will be back at a real computer (or alternatively my phone) on Sunday, when I can start figuring out what happened. I expect that you will be getting last weekend's turn by Tuesday, and this weekend will be delayed by a week.
Greetings from the arctic circle,
Enno.