Problems with email and attachments

Gina-Marie Rollock

May 28, 2015, 12:19:42 PM5/28/15
to atlan...@googlegroups.com

I have tried googling to no avail.

Here’s the problem.

I had some code that created an email with attachments. It worked beautifully. Running on servers with CentOS 5.11 and php 5.2.14.

I installed the code on a new server running CentOS 6.6 with php 5.4.36 and now it won’t work. Basically it seems to be ignoring the boundaries for the attachments, and is placing the contents of the attachments directly into the body of the email. I’d like to think that maybe I missing some kind of package for the server, but am really at a loss.

Anyone seen anything like this?

cid:12571222-DD33-4179-BC04-2C93308E01CD

Gina-Marie Rollock
Software Developer
Network Technology Solutions
Office  119 East Jackson Street, Thomasville, GA 31792
Phone 229.584.2006   Fax 229.226.2495
Email  gina-mari...@ntsinteractives.com
Web  http://www.ntsnetworks.com