Magento meetup tomorrow

Chris Spruck

Aug 24, 2016, 1:50:14 PM8/24/16
to Atlanta PHP
Hi everyone!

Apologies for the short notice, but I know we have some Magento users in our group. I was asked to mention a Magento meetup in town happening tomorrow, with our good friend, Ben Marks. He's absolutely the guy if you have any Magento questions.

Details and RSVP at: http://www.meetup.com/Southeast-Magento-Meetup/events/232817674/.

Chris

Part 1: Eric Yonge, CEO of EYStudios - a Magento partner, will present on Developing an Online Brand strategy that will Delight Customers and Destroy the Competition. Eric will be highlighting ways that Magento is specifically suited to enhance your store's brand experience.

Part 2: Ben Marks, the Official Evangelist for Magento, Inc, will answer all of your Magento questions.