Full-time web developer position open @ IgniteNet

Lindsey Barlow

Jun 19, 2015, 4:57:52 PM6/19/15
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

My name is Lindsey Barlow and I head up IgniteNet's cloud-based wifi controller team.   We build wireless access point hardware and the software solutions to manage our products.

We are currently hiring full-time software engineers in may different roles. Please contact me at lbarlow[at]ignitenet.com if you're interested in the web developer position below. We're also trying to fill positions for QA developers, DevOps, and tech support roles.

I'm personally located near the Peachtree City, GA area, but our team is scattered all over the globe (Taiwan, Eastern Europe, North Carolina, California, and Nebraska).

This position will be remote to start out with, but with meet-ups once a week or so with the other Atlanta-based team members.  We will open a physical office in the Atlanta area if we build up the team enough to justify one.

Full-Stack Web Developer

Responsibilities
  • Develop new features for our cloud’s front end and backend. The developers on our team all wear many hats!
  • You may be required to with our designer to implement changes to our cloud’s web interface
  • Help incorporate new logic into our backend components/services and test via unit tests
  • Must be willing to communicate daily with our global team using various chat tools (Skype, Slack, etc..)
  • Must be willing to learn new technologies and tools!

Required Skills
  • Must have good PHP, javascript, HTML and CSS experience (Laravel, jquery, and node.js are a plus!)
  • Must have experience with Linux-based platforms
  • Must have a good understanding of SQL and relational databases, as well as ORMs

Education
: Must have a BS in Computer Science (or a related field) or equivalent experience

Benefits
IgniteNet offers competitive salaries, a full standard benefits package for full-time employees: 401k, health and dental plans, etc, and the opportunity to learn a lot of new stuff and work with a bunch of great people.

IgniteNet operates more like a small business within Accton Technology Corp, our parent company, so you get the stability of a big company with the family-like atmosphere of a small one!

Do you enjoy travel? Do you want to visit Taiwan, Europe, or other parts of Asia? Then join our team! (Travel is not required, but if you want to, you can!)

Thanks!
Lindsey
--
Lindsey Barlow
Contact: lbarlow[at]ignitenet.com / Skype: lbarlow1