Multiple PHP opportunities in Atlanta- Developer, Lead & Dev. Manager openings!

Nick Rosa

Sep 22, 2017, 12:23:14 PM9/22/17
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hello Everyone,

I'm a technical recruiter in Atlanta and I have Direct Hire opportunities with a client in Sandy Springs who is looking to add sharp PHP developers at all levels, including Lead Developer and Development Manager. Their tech stack is PHP, Zend Framework, LAMP, PostgreSQL, JIRA and Eclipse IDE. My client is offering competitive compensation and good benefits and are looking to fill these positions sooner rather than later.

Email me directly at nr...@prestigestaffing.com if you are interested in discussing any of these opportunities.

General details below:

PHP Developer

Location: Sandy Springs

Pay: Varies based on position and experience but between 70-115k

Our client's eCommerce group is growing and needs a PHP developer, a Lead PHP Developer and a Development Manager.

Must haves:

  • PHP
  • Zend framework highly preferred
  • Strong LAMP stack experience
  • Prefer postgres BUT okay with any relational database experience
  • Continuous integration experience
  • JIRA
  • Agile
  • Java development is an added bonus