Call for an October speaker (and later)

Chris Spruck

Oct 2, 2017, 1:57:51 PM10/2/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup, Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

We were just about to post that our upcoming meeting was moved a week ahead to October 12th, but unfortunately, our scheduled presenter had to cancel, so we're in need of a speaker for this month. Please let me know ASAP if you'd be ready to give a full-length (roughly 45 minute) talk on the 12th. We'd also be open to having multiple 15 minute lightning talks, but that would depend on how many people would commit. Four lightning talks would be preferred. If we don't have enough response (for either talk format), we'll make the call on canceling entirely and get the word out in our usual channels.

We also don't have anyone scheduled for November or beyond, so please let me know if you'd like to commit to a future month.

Thanks!

Chris