Day Camp 4 Developers: PHP Security

Chris Spruck

Apr 28, 2017, 1:54:23 PM4/28/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Our good friend, Cal Evans, is putting on another Day Camp 4 Developers virtual conference. This time around it covers PHP application security and he has a great list of presenters. Check out the details and link below and sign up soon!

Chris

==============

Greetings!

If your application's security is not important to you, please ignore this email.

For everyone still reading, it is time for the next and this time we are tackling application security. You are not going to want to miss this one. We have five great speakers delivering five in-depth talks, on five important topics.

  • Mastering OAuth 2.0
  • Cryptography In Depth
  • Let's Get Random: Under the Hood of PHP 7's CSPRNG
  • Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe
  • Cooking with Sodium in PHP 7.2

This is the PHP Security focused conference that your entire team needs to attend.

For more information visit Day Camp 4 Developers: PHPAppSec.

Join us on June 2nd. Every developer needs to know how to build more secure applications, we are going to show you how.

PHPAppSec

Date: June 2, 2017 Time: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM CDT Where: Online (Wherever you have Internet, that is where the conference is.)