Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Chris Spruck

no leída,
8 jun 2016, 12:27:00 p.m.8/6/16
para Atlanta PHP,Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone! Just a reminder about Connect.tech. Nic Rosental and I are helping put together the PHP track and we definitely want to have local presenters, so please don't hesitate to submit a proposal!

Hope to see you there, whether presenting or attending!

Chris

=========

The Call for Proposals for Connect.Tech 2016 is open, as well as sales of super early bird tickets!

The conference will be on October 20-22 right here in Atlanta. Why should you submit a proposal? If your talk is selected you’ll be able to:

1) Share your knowledge with the Atlanta developer community!
2) Get a free ticket to the event
3) Get an invite to the awesome speaker’s dinner
4) Help put Atlanta on the map as a world-class location for technology

We invite you to submit proposals for conference sessions on these topics:

Native iOS
Native Android
Mobile frameworks, UX, Design, Tools, Testing
Web/HTML/CSS
Design & UI & UX
Core JavaScript & Frameworks
Node.JS / Server-side JS
AngularJS
React.JS
Mobile
PHP
Ruby & Rails

Deadline for entry is June 30, notifications will go out before July 15. URL for entry:

http://connect.tech/cfp.html

Please emails us with any questions at he...@connect.tech.

We encourage you to submit early and often!

- The Connect.Tech team

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar