Fwd: Pardot Engineering Networking Night, Oct. 21st

Chris Spruck

Oct 6, 2015, 5:21:30 PM10/6/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
From our sponsor contact at Pardot:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Hi Chris!

We are hosting a networking night on October 21 at 5 Seasons Brewing (Prado location). Please share with your group's email list and post to social media!

It's a "recruiting event." That said, we're technical people running an event for technical people. No one is under any obligation to do anything other than talk nerdy with us and enjoy some food and drink but if anyone likes what they hear, we'll definitely suggest that they apply for one of our open positions: http://www.pardot.com/company/careers/

Thanks so much!
LAURA LINDEMAN
Technology Services Coordinator | Salesforce Pardot
Mobile: 404-915-4115