Website Feedback

David Edmonson

Dec 1, 2016, 6:26:46 AM12/1/16
to atlan...@googlegroups.com
Good morning Atlanta PHP. As some of you know, I've been focusing on building Magento eCommerce stores as of late. Typically, I'm just responsible for the technical implementation, but recently I was asked to do some actual UX/UI work as well.

https://www.bottleopener.com is the final product. I wonder if any of you would be willing to checkout that store and give me feedback...especially if these products are something you would be interested in buying for your-self or others. If you don't want to buy one, no problem, just add to cart and abandoned at the last step of checkout.

Please provide any feedback you have at da...@variux.com

Thanks,