Early bird tickets closing for Longhorn PHP conference

Chris Spruck

Sep 18, 2017, 7:03:14 PM9/18/17
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

I got this note from Blake Gardner, one of the organizers of a new conference in Austin, TX called Longhorn PHP. They have early bird tickets for about 3 more days (look for tutorial and/or conference tickets on the Kickstarter page linked below), so take a look at their info and get the lowest rate while you can.

Chris
======

Howdy!

I'm an organizer of the Austin PHP Meetup group, and we're putting together a conference next April called Longhorn PHP.

Our Kickstarter reached its goal in only one week but we still have 4 days left and many heavily discounted early bird tickets, in fact they will never be cheaper than at this price. We would be greatly appreciative if you could announce the conference to your Meetup members before the Kickstarter ends so they can take advantage of the price and also help us get the word out to the community.

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/677760345/longhorn-php-conference

Social Media:
https://twitter.com/longhornphp
https://www.facebook.com/longhornconference