Fwd: Drupal MiniCamp Online 2018 - June 7th || Call for Proposals and Registration Open NOW!!

Chris Spruck

Mar 15, 2018, 8:40:59 AM3/15/18
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Our friends from the Drupal user group are gearing up for their annual, virtual MiniCamp. Their CfP is open and Zach told me they're definitely interested in getting PHP developers involved, especially if you're into Symfony or JavaScript. Drupal 8.5 was released recently, so this ought to be a good opportunity to hear more about it.

Chris