PHP Developer opportunity with Triton Digital (Kennesaw, GA)

Lina Riddell

Oct 5, 2015, 2:13:14 PM10/5/15
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

Looking for an opportunity to work with larger traffic? Want to the opportunity to build tools that take into account millions of visitors? Want to work with emerging technologies like MongoDB, Node.js and Angular JS? The Triton Digital Rewards team is a loyalty platform designed to encourage interaction with clients' websites. Our web application is currently a high traffic product deployed across thousands of clients. We are in the process of moving to a widget-based platform that can quickly and easily be delivered to websites around the world. Our widgets include browser-based games like Sudoku and Blackjack, as well as online rewards based on listener interactions and backend interactions with application elements. If you are the kind of person that likes to figure out what people want and then build it into widgets delivered across the internet, Triton Digital is the place for you.

RESPONSIBILITIES:

  • Solve front and backend code problems with elegant solutions;
  • Develop HTML / JavaScript based widgets;
  • Build and integrate with MVC backend API layers;
  • Maintain and support current platform infrastructure;
  • Participate in agile software development process, assisting  with goal creation and contributing to requirements and timelines;
  • Be Awesome.

REQUIREMENTS:

  • Undergraduate degree in computer science or similar career experience;
  • 3-4 years of experience developing web applications;
  • Proficiency with OO PHP or similar open source language;
  • Proficiency with modern mobile HTML and CSS;
  • Proficiency with JavaScript, jQuery and other modern JavaScript libraries;
  • Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.);
  • Ability to debug and quickly respond to changing needs;
  • Passion for efficiency in code;
  • Good communication;
  • Ability to self-direct;
  • Able to work with distributed teams.