Full Time PHP/WordPress Developer Opportunity with the CDC

Chris Cornwell

Sep 13, 2016, 9:30:02 AM9/13/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I am a recruiter with TEKsystems and our client supporting the CDC is looking for a PHP/WordPress Developer to join the team for a 12 month contract. Below are all of the details about the position. Please call me with questions and to get the interview process started. We are exclusive on this opportunity and with a quality candidate we can setup an interview within 24 hours.

Client: CDC
Location: 3355 Northeast Expressway, Atlanta, GA 30341
Duration: 12 months contract
Remote Options: 2 days per week

Top Three Skills:1. 3+ years of Wordpress experience (specifically Theme creation and PHP)

2. Experience with HTML5 and CSS3

3. Experience with JQuery and Bootstrap
Job Description: Our client is looking for a Web Wordpress Developer to work at the CDC in Atlanta, GA. This person will support the HRRT (HIV Risk Reduction Tool) program.

The person will be evaluated on the below.

Responsibilities:

Provide high-level expertise in developing complex software applications involving new technologies, methods, concepts, or approaches
Based on functional and conceptual design specifications, develop diagrammatic plans and design logic required to implement computer programs, IT systems and procedures in support of technical, administrative and information management functions and operations
Analyze specifications developed by a Systems Analyst for such factors as type and extent of information to be processed, design detailing logic flow diagrams and program code instructions
Verify accuracy and validity of programs by preparing sample test data and test plans
Correct program errors by revising instructions

Visit us at TEKsystems.com

Chris Cornwell | Technical Recruiter- Government Services
T 404.682.5823
| M 678.687.2478 | ccor...@teksystems.com
Ten 10th Street NE, Suite #1000, Atlanta, GA 30309