PHP/LAMP stack Dev. Manager needed in Alpharetta!

Nick Rosa

Sep 26, 2016, 10:36:01 AM9/26/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hello,

I'm a recruiter with Prestige Staffing and my client is looking for a good PHP/LAMP stack Dev. Manager to join their team. They will also look at Lead developers who have experience leading others. This is a permanent position with a great company and a good opportunity for any lead developers looking to get into management. Shoot me an email if you're interested in hearing more about this position. nr...@prestigestaffing.com

PHP/LAMP Dev. Manager
Permanent
Alpharetta

Details on the team/req:
Their dev team does a little maintenance but mostly NEW development in PHP/LAMP stack. This manager needs to have led developers and preferably QA’s in the past. The QA management portion is preferred, not required. Their dev team currently has 3 devs and 1 QA but this manager will be responsible for hiring 2 more developers and 1 more QA this year.

Dev Manager will be responsible for 25% hands on coding, but will spend the rest of their time doing code reviews, evaluating processes, and building out the growing team.

**Culture fit is huge for them! Must have very relational, positive personality!

Benefits/Perks:
Great health benefits, 15 PTO days + 8 additional days around the holidays (23 total), 6 half day Fridays during summer, 401K, flex hours.

They have a great work-life balance, positive culture, and feel very passionately about NOT overworking people.

Email me if you're interested in speaking more about this opportunity.

Best Regards,

Nick Rosa

Prestige Staffing | Technical Recruiter

E: nr...@prestigestaffing.com