Drupal 8 Trainings in Atlanta - May 16 and 17

Suzanne Dergacheva

Apr 21, 2016, 10:51:06 AM4/21/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
I'm organizing two days of Drupal trainings in Atlanta in May:

Introduction to Drupal 8 - May 16 - http://bit.ly/drupal-training-atlanta-may16
This covers the fundamentals of Drupal site building: creating content types, setting up an information architecture, organizing content with views, and choosing modules

Drupal 8 Theming - May 17 - http://bit.ly/drupal-training-atlanta-may17
Creating a custom theme, overriding Twig templates, using theme functions, and using libraries to manage CSS and JavaScript

Don't hesitate to get in touch if you have questions or want more information about our training program. We do have discounts available for students, freelancers, and non-profit organizations, just contact us for details at https://evolvingweb.ca/contact.