Mid-Level Full Stack PHP Developer - John's Creek - Direct Hire

Tammy R. Spruck

May 17, 2018, 3:48:41 PM5/17/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi Everyone,

I am a local IT Recruiter and working with a client in the John's Creek area. Got in a new Mid-Level Full Stack PHP Developer role I wanted to share with you.

Thompson Technologies is seeking a Full Stack PHP Developer with our client in the John’s Creek area of Atlanta.  This is a direct hire position with a growing eCommerce company where you will work with payment processing, inventory control, and shipping APIs. This position is onsite 5 days a week.

Reasons to apply:

  • Small environment where your opinion matters.
  • Health and dental insurance after 90 days subsidized 50% by the company.
  • 401K, paid days off and holidays.

What you will do:

  • Work with local and other teams to build quality software used both internally and externally.
  • Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.

What we need:

  • 3-5+ years of experience working with PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3, and JavaScript.
  • Experience working with payment processing, inventory control, and shipping APIs a plus.
  • Experience working with ERPs a plus.
  • Ability to work independently and manage own tasks as well as update team.
  • Ability to work onsite 5 days a week.

What happens now? Submit your resume to Tammy at ta...@thompsontechnologies.com - and tell us a little about your background!

Thank you,

Tammy Spruck | Technical Recruiting Lead

Thompson Technologies

770.405.2028 Office