Pardot Tech and Product networking event, June 28

Chris Spruck

Jun 16, 2016, 9:04:31 AM6/16/16
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Pardot, our long-term food sponsor, is having another tech recruiting event on June 28th, so check out the details. They've been named one of Forbes’s "World’s Most Innovative Company" five years in a row and one of Fortune’s "100 Best Companies to Work For" eight years in a row.

Chris
======

Pardot's Tech and Product team (that's Engineering, Product, UX, Quality, and Operations) is getting together for food, fun, and plenty of geek talk — and if you are (or want to be!) part of the tech scene in Atlanta, we want you to join us!

Chat with us about what it's like to work at Pardot. We're working on really cool technical things at scale and currently playing with Salesforce Analytics Cloud, Kafka, Storm, and Ember.js (among others). Learn about career options at Pardot while enjoying some delicious snacks!

Like what you hear? You can check out all the openings at http://prd.to/work-with-us.

Get full event details and RSVP on Eventbrite: http://prd.to/networking-night

Keep up with Pardot Engineering on Twitter twitter.com/pardoteng