24 hours left to submit to php[tek] 2017 in Atlanta!

瀏覽次數:6 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Chris Spruck

未讀,
2016年12月29日 晚上11:35:442016/12/29
收件者:Atlanta PHP、Atlanta PHP Meetup、Atlanta PHP Announcements
Hi everyone!

Just a final reminder to submit your talk proposals for php[tek] 2017, happening right here in Atlanta next May. Friday, December 30th at 11:59:59pm EST is the closing time to submit, so you have about 24 hours! Your chance of acceptance isn't any better if you wait until the last 15 minutes or something, so hurry up and get them in! :-)

From Eli White, the tek organizer:

We have not one, but TWO Call for Papers open at the moment:

php[tek] 2017 — Atlanta — May 2017
https://tek.phparch.com/call-for-speakers
Closes December 30th

CoderCruise — New Orleans & the Caribbean — July 2017
https://www.codercruise.com/call-for-speakers/
Closes January 6th

We also have a group discount code: UG-LOVE-ATLPHP. That will work for 10% off both php[tek] and CoderCruise. The Early Bird rate for php[tek] closes on February 18th, so your best cost is before then.

They've also announced the keynote speakers, so take a look at https://tek.phparch.com/keynotes/. Stay tuned for more information as it's released.

Hope to see you there!

Chris
回覆所有人