Drupal PHP Developer opening in midtown Atlanta

Debbie Varnes

May 16, 2016, 12:44:07 PM5/16/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi AtlantaPHP,

I am the HR Director at Definition 6. We are an Agency in midtown (near Sweetwater). We are looking for a Developer to add to the team.
We have a very casual, fun office space (dogs, nerf guns and cookouts are pretty standard) and I'd love to hear from you!
My contact info: Debbie Varnes, debbie...@definition6.com 404-870-0323.
Job description is below:

Drupal PHP Developer

The Definition 6 Digital Agency Group, in line with our recent expansion, has an immediate opening for a skilled Drupal PHP Developer with experience building advanced dynamic websites and web applications, to be based out of our Atlanta, GA office.

Experience:

  • Strong knowledge of Drupal, PHP, JavaScript, HTML, CSS, and WordPress
  • Knowledge of designing and developing themes & plugins for Wordpress & Drupal
  • Design, development, maintenance, and optimization of secure and scalable web applications
  • Experience building cutting-edge websites and applications
  • Strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and best practices
  • Experience in working in and developing on Linux
  • Ability to thrive in high-traffic environments with clear expectations and often fast-approaching launch dates

The perfect candidate will also have:

  • Experience with responsive web design
  • UNIX shell, SQL, XML, Varnish, Nginx, and Bash scripting
  • Knowledge of installing, configuring, and maintaining Linux, Apache, MySQL, and PHP packages
  • Comfortable with both object-oriented and procedural programming methodologies
  • Knowledge of AJAX development

About Definition 6:

Definition 6 is a Unified Marketing Agency that creates experiences to unite brands and people in motion. Through imagination, innovation and insight, we execute ideas that deliver continued value across all brand interactions. For the past 15 years, clients turn to Definition 6 to provide the guidance, research, strategies and production services to tell their stories and craft messages that make an impact on TV, the Web, radio, social media, press releases, and internal portals.

Headquartered in Atlanta, we have offices in New York, London, Ahmadabad, Beijing, Mumbai, Munich, and San Francisco.  The company's fast-growing client base that includes The Coca-Cola Company, HBO, adidas, Lamborghini, Novartis, General Motors, Siemens, Mitsubishi Electric, NATO and the Volvo Ocean Race.

As a member of the Definition 6 team, our employees experience a competitive salary and benefits package that includes vacation and medical, dental, vision, life insurance as well as a 401K. Contact us today to experience our rewarding work in a fun, engaging, "dog-friendly" team environment.