changes to AtlantaPHP January 2017 meeting

Chris Spruck

Dec 29, 2016, 1:35:50 PM12/29/16
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Announcements

Hi everyone!

We hope you've had a wonderful holiday season. We've had to rearrange our speaker schedule a bit, so Brian DeShong will be presenting in January on Demystifying the Relational Database (and Ben Ramsey will present at a later date). If you've already RSVPed and still plan to come, you don't have to do anything, but if the speaker change affects your plan to attend, please adjust your RSVP accordingly.

Thanks and see you at the meeting!

Chris and Tammy

=====

For more details, see the full listing:
https://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/236389820/

When: Thursday, January 5, 2017 7:00 PM

Where: ShootProof
600 Galleria Pkwy, Suite 1460
Atlanta, GA

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)