CFP for Connect.js 2015 with new PHP track this year

Chris Spruck

May 27, 2015, 11:22:18 AM5/27/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

The Connect.js conference here in Atlanta is back (http://connect-js.com/) and the call for papers is open! Nic Rosental and I are helping organize the PHP track, so we'd love to see lots of great submissions from our members and see you at the conference. Don't wait too long to submit!

http://connect-js.com/cfp.html

Also, see the Super Early Bird registration at http://www.eventbrite.com/e/connectjs-tickets-15773250216.

Chris
=====

Registration and call for papers is now open for Connect.js 2015!

We are excited to open registration and the call for papers for Connect.js 2015, which will be held on October 16 & 17 at the Cobb Galleria Center, Atlanta GA.

After a stellar inaugural conference in 2014, we are expanding from 4 to 8 tracks, with twice as many sessions (almost 100) and over 800 people for 2015!

With 2 more tracks on Web & JavaScript, plus dedicated 2 day tracks on PHP, Ruby/Rails and design/UX/UI, we'll have tons of great sessions and great presenters for you to choose from.

We have already secured some great speakers, see them here, but we want you to be involved, so please come share your knowledge and submit your presentation on our website.

Chris Spruck

May 27, 2015, 3:19:21 PM5/27/15
to Atlanta PHP, Atlanta PHP Meetup
Hi everyone!

Chase Peeler asked, "Should the PHP related proposals at least somewhat relate to javascript?". They don't have to be, but it might be helpful, and you might attract more JavaScript-oriented attendees to your talk who might not have thought your PHP topic was useful to them.

Thanks, Chase!

Chris