Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer - Atlanta Salesforce/Pardot

Amy Kasing

May 15, 2018, 1:13:07 PM5/15/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hi,

I am looking for a full-stack dev, focusing on front end. Our stack is PHP and MySQL and the team is focused on Email. I'm looking for an experienced dev to join an amazing company and team.

I am the Engineering Manager hiring for the position. If you would love to work at one of the best places to work and this job sounds like a great fit, please reach out to me!

Thanks!

Amy Kasing
Software Engineering Manager
Salesforce

Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world's #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World’s Most Innovative Company according to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For six years running. The growth, innovation, and Aloha spirit of Salesforce are driven by our incredible employees who thrive on delivering success for our customers while also finding time to give back through our 1/1/1 model, which leverages 1% of our time, equity, and product to improve communities around the world. Salesforce is a team sport, and we play to win. Join us!

Salesforce has immediate opportunities for extremely talented software developers who want their lines of code to have significant and measurable positive impact for users, the company's bottom line and the industry. You will be working with a group of world-class engineers to build the breakthrough features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable. The software engineer role at Salesforce encompasses architecture, design, implementation, and testing to ensure we build products right and release them with high quality.

From Sales Cloud to Marketing Cloud from IoT to Analytics, ….  We have many opportunities available across various applications and platforms.  Submit your resume here and we will reach out to you with opportunities that fit your background and interests.

Your Impact:

- Architect, design, implement, test and deliver highly scalable products.
- Master our development process, culture and code base, then improve it.
- Operate effectively in the hybrid engineering model where engineers are expected to be able to design and execute the necessary work to ensure quality in their own code as well as other engineers'.
- Work closely with a team of engineers, product managers, user experience experts  and performance engineers to build new features our customers will love, adopt and use while keeping our trusted platform stable and scalable
- Mentor others in development technologies, tools, and processes
- Present your own designs to internal/external groups and review designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, write unit/functional tests to drive up code coverage and automation metrics.

Basic Requirements:

- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field, plus 3+ years of relevant experience
- Track record of being a top performer in current and past roles
- Deep understanding of object oriented programming and experience with at least one object oriented programming language (Java, Javascript, C++, C#, Ruby, Python)
- Solid understanding of web technologies, such as JavaScript, CSS, HTML5, XML, JavaScript, JSON, and/or Ajax
- Solid knowledge of Database technologies such as SQL, PL/SQL and relational database schema design
- Experience in automated testing including unit and functional testing using Java, JUnit, JSUnit, Selenium
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills

Preferred Requirements:

- Experience building highly scalable web applications.
- Experience with Agile software development and test-driven development.
- Master’s degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent field