PHP / MySQL Developer - Alpharetta Area - Full Time - (2 Days a week remote)

A Waller

Dec 28, 2016, 5:27:07 PM12/28/16
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings
Hello Everyone! My name is Ari Waller and I am a recruiter supporting a client in the Alpharetta area.

Thompson Technologies has a full-time opportunity for a PHP / MySQL Software Engineer in the Cumming / Alpharetta area.  This is a chance to work with cutting-edge technologies, sales automation applications and data visualization products that are cutting edge for the industry in a stable company that’s about to double the size of their development team.ome of the awesome benefits include:

  • Some of the awesome benefits include:

    • Two work-from-home days a week (once you’re up to speed)
    • 90% Development
    • Performance Bonus
    • Health insurance
    • PTO and Holidays

    Job requirements include:

    • 4+ years of PHP Development within a framework (Laravel or CakePHP preferred)
    • Strong MySQL skills (specific to writing SQL, Joins, Indexes & writing Stored Procedure) - This is critical.
    • Strong backend LAMP stack experience (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
    • Strong JavaScript and CSS
    • Some experience with front-end technologies

Ari Waller | Chief Recruiting Officer

770.794.8380 x 2032 Office

G: 657-I-HIRE-IT (444-7348)

awa...@thompsontechnologies.com

www.thompsontechnologies.com

Celebrating 21 years of IT Staffing Excellence

2016 Winner – “Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation”