PHP Developer / Software Engineer position available at Táve

Jason Pirkey

Mar 2, 2018, 2:36:29 PM3/2/18
to AtlantaPHP Discussions and Job Postings

We are looking for a mid to senior level PHP developer to join our growing team at Táve.

Essential Job Duties

  • Develop, test, and release several small sprints each week using PHP 7JavaScript ES6+, and more.
  • Assist the support team by triaging, researching, and documenting complex issues in a large codebase.
  • Write unit or acceptance tests with each release.
  • Work both independently and in a team environment.
  • Communicate design decisions, articulate concerns, proactively solve problems, and assist other team members when needed.
  • Effectively manage your time to meet your own as well as your team’s sprint commitments.

Job Requirements

  • 4+ years experience with Object-Oriented PHP and an MVC framework (e.g. Laravel, Symfony, or Zend).
  • Proficiency with HTML, CSS, JavaScript, REST.
  • Knowledge of a relational database (MySQL or MySQL variant preferred).
  • Familiarity with Linux and Bash.
  • A drive to learn and experiment with new concepts and technologies.

Bonus Skills

Experience with any of the following concepts and technologies:

  • Test Driven Development
  • Continuous Integration
  • Amazon Web Services, especially EC2, Aurora, Lambda, and CloudFront
  • Class-based ReactJS and Isomorphic (Universal) JavaScript
  • New JavaScript ES6+ features and concepts
  • WordPress plugin development
  • Experience with Git, pull requests, and peer reviews

Compensation

Competitive salary based on experience and position fit.

Benefits

  • Automatic Betterment 401(k) retirement plan enrollment with Company Match.
  • Multiple insurance plans, including Health, Dental, Vision, and Life.
  • Flexible hours and a fun working environment. Generous PTO.

About Táve

Táve is a bootstrapped small business founded in 2006 that loves building products that help our clients succeed in their businesses. Our online business management system empowers photographers and other creative professionals to get organized and make more.

This is a permanent full-time position in Alpharetta, GA.
Direct hires ONLY.

Candidates must be eligible to work at any company in the U.S.

If you would like to be considered, please email me at car...@tave.com.

Jason Pirkey, Co-founder

Táve Corporation

https://tave.com