AtlantaPHP November 2015 meeting

Chris Spruck

Oct 27, 2015, 10:01:30 PM10/27/15
to Atlanta PHP Announcements, Atlanta PHP

Announcing a new Meetup for AtlantaPHP User Group!

What: AtlantaPHP November 2015 Meeting
When: Thursday, November 5th, 2015 -- 7pm-9pm

Where: Polygon Atlanta, 264 19th Street NW, Suite 2250, Atlanta, GA

Please RSVP by 12pm, Thursday, November 5th at
http://www.meetup.com/atlantaphp/events/226359633/

PRESENTATION: Fear and Loathing in Atlanta: A tale of PHP deployments by Shawn Stratton (@mfacenet)

Getting caught still rsyncing your code from server to server or have tons of .backup files in your webroot? We'll walk through the history of almost every PHP project's deployment and look at current toolsets, methodologies, and the move to containers. We'll focus on best practices for large scale deployments, keeping track of what's actually deployed, and keeping your (or your developers') hands out of the cookie jar.

About Shawn: Shawn doesn't believe in bios.

Food provided by Pardot Engineering (@pardoteng)